What is it?
Spock is a testing and specification framework for Java and Groovy applications. What makes it stand out from the crowd is its beautiful and highly expressive specification language. Thanks to its JUnit runner, Spock is compatible with most IDEs, build tools, and continuous integration servers. Spock is inspired from JUnit, RSpec, jMock, Mockito, Groovy, Scala, Vulcans, and other fascinating life forms.
How Do I Get Started?
<dependency> <groupId>org.spockframework</groupId> <artifactId>spock-core</artifactId> <version>1.1-groovy-2.4-rc-2</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency>
Where Are The Docs?
- Reference Documentation: http://docs.spockframework.org
- Wiki (old): http://wiki.spockframework.org
- Javadoc: http://javadoc.spockframework.org/latest
How Can I Get Involved?
- Source Code: http://github.spockframework.org
- Issue Tracker: http://issues.spockframework.org
- Discussion Forum: http://forum.spockframework.org
- Continuous Build: http://builds.spockframework.org
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.