What is it?
Spock is a testing and specification framework for Java and Groovy applications. What makes it stand out from the crowd is its beautiful and highly expressive specification language. Thanks to its JUnit runner, Spock is compatible with most IDEs, build tools, and continuous integration servers. Spock is inspired from JUnit, RSpec, jMock, Mockito, Groovy, Scala, Vulcans, and other fascinating life forms.
How Do I Get Started?
Read ten reasons why Spock is for you, run your first spec in Groovy Web Console, fork the spock-example project, learn how to write a specification, or dive into the reference documentation.
<dependency> <groupId>org.spockframework</groupId> <artifactId>spock-core</artifactId> <version>2.1-groovy-3.0</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency>
Where Are The Docs?
- Reference Documentation: http://docs.spockframework.org
- Javadoc: https://spockframework.org/spock/javadoc/current
How Can I Get Involved?
- Source Code: https://github.com/spockframework/spock
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/spockframework/spock/issues
- Discussion Chat: https://gitter.im/spockframework/spock